Young Manchester launch search for digital creators to design charity’s website
Young Manchester has launched their search to find aspiring young digital and creative individuals and companies to create the charity’s new website.
Whether you are a start-up, SME and/or individual, if you are aged 18 – 30, and based in Manchester with an interest in digital design and some experience in the creative digital sector, you could be in with a chance of pitching your ideas to a panel of influential names in Manchester’s digital industry to create, build, manage and deliver Young Manchester’s online platform.
Who are Young Manchester?
Young Manchester is a charity whose vision is to make Manchester a world-class city for Children and Young People, where they realise their full potential and prosper from the city’s economic growth. They will do this by securing new funds, building a strong voluntary and community sector, keeping Youth and Play high on the agenda and supporting delivery of innovative youth and play across the city.
The website will enable Young Manchester to share their stories, news and updates, as well as give access to a range of information on support, activities, opportunities for volunteering and resources to those working with children and young people across Manchester.
They’re looking for a fun, vibrant and youthful platform that is user-friendly, easy to navigate and appealing to children, young people, parents, guardians, businesses and corporates.
If you are Interested in making your creative mark on Manchester’s newest charity website, here’s how to enter;
Email your name, address, contact details and CV/website portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application has now been extended until on Friday 13th October
This information will be reviewed and if successful, you will receive an in-depth website brief and have two weeks (from the received brief date) to send in your idea proposals and 2-3 website wireframe designs.
Our expert judges will then select 4 finalists to come and pitch their ideas and proposals.
The winner will then be chosen and contacted.
Terms and Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- Young Manchester website development.
COMPETITION: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except for employees (and their families) of Young Manchester and the Bird consultancy limited. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prize fund and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person or business entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize fund is as stated, are not transferable to another individual.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize fund.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Young Manchester relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be awarded the web development contract by the panel of judges appointed by the trustees of Young Manchester from the entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional communications and subsequent formal presentations.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Young Manchester reserves the right to offer the prize fund to the next eligible entrant based on the Judges final decision.
- Confirmation of the contract being awarded will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the offer.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Young Manchester address etc.